Write your name and first initial. Then, address the following prompts.
1. Open your favorite book that is nearby and turn to page 47. Type out the seventh sentence. Write the title and author of the book too.
2. Write a one-sentence blurb about that ^ book.
3. Think about the novels, plays, etc. that you've read in high school. Who is your favorite fictional character from your high school studies? Then, think about the historical figures you've studied in high school. Who is your favorite historical figure from your high school studies? Briefly explain why you've made these choices. (If it's hard for you to decide, pick the first favorites that come to mind.)
4. Of the books you've read in or out of school, which one would you most like to re-read? Why?
5. As a high school student, of what work--a paper, a project, a presentation--involving English language skills are you most proud?
[My answers are in the comment section below. Click "comments".]